Baseball Is In the Air As Saints Single Game Tickets Go On Sale March 23ST. PAUL, MN March 19, 2013
Baseball Is In the Air As Saints Single Game Tickets Go On Sale March 23
March 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM
ST. PAUL, MN (March 19, 2013) – A band playing out front, the team taking batting practice on the field, the public address announcer telling fans who is stepping to the plate and people dressed in drag, dragging the field. All in a day’s work with the St. Paul Saints and this year fans can take part in these experiences, and many more, by simply purchasing tickets when they officially go on sale.
Beginning on Saturday, March 23 at 10 a.m. fans will have their first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets for all 50 Saints regular season home games. Any fan that purchases $50 worth of Saints tickets on that day, either in person, on the phone or online, will be entered into a drawing to win one of 25 exclusive opportunities. They range from coaching first base during an exhibition game, to lunch with Saints President Mike Veeck to a one day contract with the club.
Fans can purchase Saints tickets by phone (651-644-6659) and online (saintsbaseball.com) beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday. This includes Opening Day, May 16, the Independence Celebration, July 6, Fan Appreciation Day, September 1, and Friday Night Fireworks dates throughout the season.
While the Saints promotional calendar will be revealed soon, the daily promotions offer something for everyone in the family. Monday’s will once again be $1 Beer Nights with all your tasty favorites for just one buck. Tuesday’s will be the all-new Food Truck night with some of the biggest and best food trucks from the Twin Cities out at the ballpark. Walser Wednesday’s are back for the craziest tailgate party of the year with free hot dogs. With craft beer locales popping up all over the Twin Cities the Saints will offer fans Craft Beer Thursday’s for the first time. Friday Night Fireworks presented by Xcel Energy is back by popular demand. St. Croix Casino Big Money Saturday’s with fans having a chance to win between $77-$77,777 enters its third season. The family friendly atmosphere wraps up with Family Sunday’s presented by Savers.
Saints tickets continue to be a tremendous value. Tickets are $5 for general admission, $8 for outfield reserved and $12 for infield reserved. Friday Home Games with Post-Game Fireworks (except July 6, September 1) are an additional $2 per ticket. Saints Special Event Home Games with Post-Game Fireworks Supershow (July 6, September 1) are an additional $3 per ticket. Tickets purchased on the Day of the Game are an additional $1 per ticket. Children under the age of 12 and seniors 65 and older receive $1 off the admission price. Children under 2 that don't require a seat are free.
Beginning March 23, Saints Box Office Hours on non-gamedays are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. On gamedays, the Box Office will open at 9 a.m. Sunday through Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday and will remain open until 15 minutes following each game.
For more information contact the Saints at 651-644-6659 or visit saintsbaseball.com.
The complete list of experiences fans, who purchase tickets on March 23, have an opportunity to win are below with winners being announced on March 25 (each experience comes with four tickets):
- First base coach for a preseason game, first 3 innings
- Attend the Meet the Team picnic
- Announce an inning on the radio
- Guest PA, announce the starting line-up to the crowd
- Escort the Pig opportunity
- Bat Kid for a game, for kids of all ages
- Batting practice with the Saints
- Have your band perform out front before a game
- Throw out a first pitch
- Be a Killebrew “K-Kid”
- Be a special guest for the Professional Baseball Scouts’ Hall of Fame induction, meet & greet with the scout
- Escort Mudonna during 3 innings of a game
- “Drag” the field with our promotions crew
- Let’s Sumo! You and a friend get to sumo at a Saints game (between inning contest)
- Having your artwork on display at Midway Stadium for a night (painting, sculpture, multi-media, poetry, photographs, etc.)
- Free massage from Sister Rosalind (15 minute therapeutic chair massage)
- Kickball game with your friends or coworkers at Midway (date to be mutually determined)
- Road trip to Grand Prairie with the team
- Ultimate Tailgate Package-reserve a parking spot with food and beer
- Lunch with Mike Veeck
- Pick the music for a firework show
- Spend a day with the Saints and see a behind the scenes look at a day at the ballpark
- Chance to interview a player
- Baseball clinic taught by Saints player/coach
- One day contract with the Saints