Win the Opportunity To Throw The Final Pitch At Midway Stadium As Single Game Tickets Go On Sale March 22ST. PAUL, MN March 19, 2014
WIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO THROW THE FINAL PITCH AT MIDWAY STADIUM AS SINGLE GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE MARCH 22
ST. PAUL, MN (March 19, 2014) – The St. Paul Saints don’t know what it means to do something quietly and on a small scale. The 2014 season is the final one for the club in Midway Stadium and the promotions will be bigger, the events grander and it all culminates with surprises galore during the final regular season game on August 28. On top of all that the Saints are giving away amazing experiences for the final year at Midway, including the opportunity to throw the final pitch in the ballpark. The most affordable, family-fun event in the Twin Cities, the Saints will put single game tickets on sale beginning March 22.
On Saturday, March 22 at 10 a.m. fans will have their first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets for all 50 Saints regular season home games. Any fan that purchases $50 worth of Saints tickets on that day, either in person, on the phone or online, will be entered into a drawing to win one of 25 exclusive opportunities. They range from being the final person on the mound in the current ballpark to the first fan to enter the gates at the new Lowertown Ballpark to a roadtrip with the Saints.
Fans can purchase Saints tickets in person, by phone (651-644-6659) and online (saintsbaseball.com) beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday. This includes Opening Day, May 15, the Independence Celebration, July 3, and Fan Appreciation Day, the final game in the ballpark’s history, August 28 and Friday Night Fireworks dates throughout the season.
While the Saints promotional calendar will be revealed soon, the daily promotions offer something for everyone in the family. The week will start with fans having a chance to win a boat on Hannay’s Marine Mondays. The Saints unveiled their craft beer area last season and with it comes Craft Beer Tuesdays. Walser Wednesday’s are back for the craziest tailgate party of the year with free hot dogs. Quench your thirst with a Saints staple, Thirsty Thursday, with $1 select beers all night long. Friday Night Fireworks presented by Xcel Energy is back by popular demand. St. Croix Casino Big Money Saturday’s with fans having a chance to win between $77-$77,777 enters its fourth season. The family friendly atmosphere wraps up with Family Sunday’s presented by Savers.
Saints tickets continue to be a tremendous value. Tickets are $6 for general admission, $9 for outfield reserved and $14 for infield reserved. Friday Home Games with Post-Game Fireworks (except July 3, August 28) are an additional $2 per ticket. Saints Special Event Home Games with Post-Game Fireworks Supershow (July 3, August 28) are an additional $3 per ticket. Tickets purchased on the day of the game are an additional $2 per ticket. Children under the age of 12 and seniors 65 and older receive $1 off the admission price. Children under 2 that don't require a seat are free.
Beginning March 22, Saints Box Office Hours on non-game days are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. On game days, the Box Office will open at 9 a.m. Sunday through Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday and will remain open until 15 minutes following each game.
For more information contact the Saints at 651-644-6659 or visit saintsbaseball.com.
The complete list of experiences fans, who purchase tickets on March 22, have an opportunity to win are below with winners being announced on March 24 (each experience comes with four tickets):
- · Throw out the last pitch at Midway
- · Be the first fan to enter the new Lowertown Ballpark on Opening Day 2015
- · Construction site tour for four
- · First base coach for a preseason game, first 3 innings
- · Attend the Meet the Team picnic
- · Join the Saints for the Season Ticket Holder Party at Summit
- · Announce an inning on the radio
- · Guest PA, announce the starting line-up to the crowd
- · Escort the Pig opportunity
- · Bat Kid/Ball Kid for a game, for kids of all ages
- · Batting practice with the Saints
- · Throw out a first pitch
- · Be an IHOP “K-Kid”
- · Be in the Grand Old Day Parade with the Saints
- · Escort Mudonna during 3 innings of a game
- · “Drag” the field with our promotions crew
- · Let’s Sumo! You and a friend get to sumo at a Saints game (between inning contest)
- · Having your artwork on display at Midway Stadium for a night (painting, sculpture, multi-media, poetry, photographs, etc.)
- · Free massage from Sister Rosalind (15 minute therapeutic chair massage)
- Road trip to Winnipeg with the team (must have a passport)
- Ultimate Tailgate Package-reserve a parking spot with food and beer
- Pick a song for a firework show
- Spend a day with the Saints and see a behind the scenes look at a day at the ballpark
- Chance to interview a player
- Baseball clinic taught by Saints player/coach
- One day contract with the Saints