SEATING AND PRICING
* Friday home games with post-game fireworks are an additional $2 per ticket.
* Home games with a post-game fireworks super show are an additional $3 per ticket.
* Youth 14 years and under & seniors 65 years and older are $1 off per ticket.
* Children under 2 years, that do not require a seat, are free.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm (starting March 18, 2017)
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - End of Game
Saturday: 10:00am - End of Game
Sunday: Noon - End of Game
No additional fee
Broadway Box Office - CHS Field
360 Broadway Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
Additional $1.50 per ticket
You may either print your tickets out at home or pick them up at our box office any time during box office hours.
BUY TICKETS HERE
PURCHASING BY PHONE
Additional $1.00 per ticket
Your tickets will be held at the box office will call. You may pick them up any time during box office hours.
TICKETS PURCHASED ON THE DAY OF GAME ARE AN ADDITIONAL $2 PER TICKET!
ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
In the event of inclement weather, please take a moment to review our Rain Policy and Procedures
1. What is the Securian Club?
The Securian Club is located on the second level of the ballpark. It is a climate controlled, indoor space with tables, chairs, and couches to relax and socialize, along with outdoor stadium seating to enjoy the game. Food, beer, wine, and soda are all included with your game ticket.
2. What is the Treasure Island Berm?
The berm is a large grassy hill located above the bullpen, behind left field. Berm tickets are purchased in person on the day of game only. Maximum purchase of 8 tickets per person.
3. What are the drink rail seats?
Drink rail seats are high top bar stools with seat backs along a railing. These seats are located on the concourse level at the top of each section.
4. What time do gates open?
Gates open an hour and a half before first pitch.